Joyce Komanapalli helped my wife and I through our immigration process. Not only is she extremely knowledgeable and experienced in the immigration field, but she’s also highly professional, thorough and a great communicator. The entire process and all the paperwork were explained very well. Our opinions were valued, and doubts were always reassured. Besides being an outstanding professional, she also has a very nice personality. Our experience with Joyce was excellent and we highly recommend using her services if you need help with your immigration process.
- Biden Administration’s Immigration Plan
- Trump Administration Accepts New DACA Applications, Following Judge’s Orders
- Special Immigrant Visas for Afghans Who Were Employed by/on behalf of the U.S. Government
- Procedure For Immigrant Visa Petitions For Biological Children And Children Born Out Of Wedlock
- Rights to Indefinite Spousal Support under the Affidavit of Support (I-864)