If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
- Special Immigrant Visas for Afghans Who Were Employed by/on behalf of the U.S. Government
- Procedure For Immigrant Visa Petitions For Biological Children And Children Born Out Of Wedlock
- Rights to Indefinite Spousal Support under the Affidavit of Support (I-864)
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) Renewal
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (I-601)