Our desire is not that others might be relieved while you are hard pressed, but that there might be equality. At the present time your plenty will supply what they need, so that in turn their plenty will supply what you need. The goal is equality, as it is written: “The one who gathered much did not have too much, and the one who gathered little did not have too little.
- Special Immigrant Visas for Afghans Who Were Employed by/on behalf of the U.S. Government
- Procedure For Immigrant Visa Petitions For Biological Children And Children Born Out Of Wedlock
- Rights to Indefinite Spousal Support under the Affidavit of Support (I-864)
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) Renewal
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (I-601)