The term ‘Lawyer’ has been replaced by this “complete person”, named Joyce! I call her complete because she is a – Patient listener, the one who listens well can act appropriately. – Knows how to act for all the WH questions; when to act, where, what, with whom and why. – Provides emotional and moral support as its just not about winning the case but its about how ‘at peace’ her clients are during the process. – Has strong knowledge base, is approachable, trust worthy.. Well does anyone need more, may be I missed to mention but Joyce has it all!
- Special Immigrant Visas for Afghans Who Were Employed by/on behalf of the U.S. Government
- Procedure For Immigrant Visa Petitions For Biological Children And Children Born Out Of Wedlock
- Rights to Indefinite Spousal Support under the Affidavit of Support (I-864)
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) Renewal
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (I-601)